We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
A limited amount of information is collected through one contact form. The form is entirely voluntary and only asks for very limited information, including name, email, phone number.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Site and Services and to deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to things such as:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
- Provide better services in the future.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Sites may contain small electronic files known as pixels that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
An IP address is a number assigned to your computer when you connect to the Internet. As part of the protocol of the Internet, web servers can identify your computer by its IP address. In addition, web servers may be able to identify the type of browser you are using or even the type of computer.
St. Alexius NewStart collects IP addresses and related information for the purposes of system administration, to assess the traffic to our site. We do not link IP addresses to your personally identifiable information.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will not sell or share collected information with anyone. The information collected through the contact form is used only to answer inquiries.
WHAT KIND OF SECURITY IS USED TO PROTECT MY INFORMATION
We store all user information in secure databases protected via a variety of access controls. This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement.